Large Format Printer
Large Format Printer (Epson 9880 or AMT141)
- Status: Up - Product set up for taking money and base documentation set up on the wiki [crafty @ 8/19/17 19:29]
A. Downloading the drivers
2. In the dropdown menu titled "Filter content by operating system", choose the operating system you are running on your computer of choice
3. Download the most recent "Driver" from the accompanying list that corresponds with your operating system.
B. Installing the drivers
1. Open the downloaded file and follow the instructions
2. Turn on the printer
3. Plug the printer's USB cord into your computer, and the driver will automatically download
1. In your print settings, be sure to set your paper size accordingly. As of 9/19/2017, the width of the paper roll was 44in, which corresponds with the Paper size "Super B0". If it looks like the roll in the printer is less than the entire width of the printer, check and choose a new size accordingly. In the event that AMT stocks multiple paper sizes, these instructions should be updated to reflect a new procedure.
2. Once you've oriented your print correctly (landscape or portrait) and you are ready to print, go ahead and press print on your computer
3. If prompted to clean nozzle heads, the left arrow will decline, and will allow you to print right away.
4. Printer will automatically cut paper to size after print and hold it there until the user pulls paper out of printer.
1. The large format print is free to print materials for use in-house. Everything else is charged via the honor system at $1.00/ft^2.
2. You can pay on the main wiki page under shop: https://www.acemonstertoys.org/product/epson-9880-print/