How to process Amazon Expenses
From Ace Monster Toys Wiki
These instructions are a work in progress.
- Log in to quick books
- In the Operating Spark Account find an Amazon expense that needs to be entered.
- Go to Amazon and review the orders that make up that expense
- Print a PDF of the orders (Note the COA for the expenditures) - Please note that AMAZON sometimes splits and order into multiple transactions. In that way, you may use the same order receipt for multiple payouts.
- Create a Zoho Expense Report
- Record All of the expense from the Amazon Transactions to the Expense Report - Each Transaction on the order should be a different expense. Split the expense as needed.
- Export the item to Quickbooks
- Update the Journal Entry to correct the vendor to Amazon and the date to reflect the date in QB of the transaction
- Then match the transaction to the expenditure in Quickbooks