How to report on equipment
From Ace Monster Toys Wiki
(Redirected from How to log activity)
Reasons to log activity
- The thing acting strangely
- The thing is broken
- The thing is fixed
- People need to know about the thing
- You cleaned or maintined the thing
How to log activity
You can log activity two ways, on Slack or on the website
Go to the Tool and Equipment Status page on the website and fill out the form (requires login).
- Go to the relevant channel
- Type: /asset AMT### ( the asset number should be the same as the sticker on the thing)
- Toybot will respond with a message telling you the status has been updated.