How to Mega Dust the Workshop
From Ace Monster Toys Wiki
Before you being
- Empty all of the vacuums and the cyclone dust collector
- Turn on the cyclone (open all the gates), the filter and the exhaust fan
- Open the door to the hallway... you need to draw the air.
- Start with knocking down the dust from all the dust collection surfaces. Things like the PVC pipes, the frame of panel saw, etc.
- Next, use the large floor duster to wipe the dust off the walls
- Then the vacuuming begins:
- The edges of the trusses (using the gutter kit)
- The PPE Bins and shelving
- The tops of the cabinets
- The insides of the grey bins
- The outsides of the major tools
- all the tools and the surface below the big center work bench.
- The edges of the door frames, workbenches, shelving, and whiteboard
- The hardware shelving unit
- the top of the sheet good storage
- The top of the cyclone
- The small project storage
- The top of the router cabinet
- The inside of the supply closet
- And last but not least the floor... you knocked a lot of dust around
This task takes about 2 hours for one person depending on how dusty the space is.