One of the cooler features of AMT membership is unlimited guest privilges! With great power comes great responsibility.
Hosting Individual Guests
- Your guests are your responsibility
- You must accompany your guests at all times... no loaning out of keys
- Your guests must sign the liability waiver before using anything, including the wifi
- You are responsible for paying any fees your guests incur, etc.
- You are responsible for the behavior of your guests... they can't be dicks either.
- Kids in the space need to be accompanied by a responsible adult member at all times. Each child will need a liability waiver signed by a parent or guardian on file. This space is not set up for very young children.
Hosting A Large Group of Guests
You are welcome to use the AMT space and facilities to host relavant events... A Maker Birthday Party! A tech group meeting! A Alumni Mixer! A Build Night!
But your have some responsibilites when you do so.
- Your guests need to sign the liability waiver to use anything at AMT... this includes the wifi.
- You must post your activity to the AMT Calendar. If you need help doing that contact an officer.
- You will need to restore any area you use back to functionality. Examples: Put the tables and chairs away in the classroom. Clean all the white boards. But the chairs back where they belong in the co-working space.
- You will need to clean up after your guests. If for any reason you cannot clean up right away, make sure you post a note to discuss or the AMT Slack team and let us know when you will be back in to take care of the mess.
- You will need to chip in for any consumables you are using like cups, napkins, resistors, etc.
- You are responsible for your group following the cultural agreements at AMT... they can't be dicks, etc.
Looking to Make Money from your Class/Event?
Please contact the president (President@acemonstertoys.org)in order to book your event. AMT gets a 10% cut and will need to partner with you to work out details.