From Ace Monster Toys Wiki
- How is AMT run?
- Full Members elect the Board of Directors once a year. The Board appoints Officers, who run the organization.
- How do I become a member?
- Click here for more information on becoming a member.
- How much does it cost to be a member?
- It is very affordable. Learn about our levels of membership and check out the membership agreement.
- Who can come work on projects at AMT?
- Members and anyone accompanied by a member.
- Can I store stuff at AMT?
- Yes, if you are a member you can store your project materials in a labeled bin you provide at AMT. Storage does not include work surfaces. Clearly marked shelving should be used. Only clearly marked shelving.
- Lockers are available to members for a small fee. See the Treasurer for more information on renting a locker.
- If you are not a member, please do not leave your project here. It may be "salvaged", aka thrown away and/or turned into robots.
- Who cleans up at AMT?
- Everybody. When you work on a project you should be leaving the space just a little bit better than you found it. We also organize a day every so often to clean and improve the space.
- Are kids welcome at AMT?
- Supervised children are welcome. But keep in mind if the adult supervising the child is not a member you will also have to have a member accompaning them. Use you our common sense when bringing children to the space. This is a working space with lots of dangerous equipment.
- A release of liability will have to be signed off by a parent even though the child is supervised. There is no childcare provided.
- Who can use the equipment at AMT?
- Experienced people with common sense who clean up after themselves. Some equipment, like the Laser Cutter, requires that you get a little training.
- Who is in charge of equipment at AMT?
- Major equipment may have an Equipment Lead that serves as the point person for a span of time or for a repair/upgrade initiative. Smaller tools are maintained by the users as we should all be leaving things a little better than we found them.
- How to use this wiki?
- Common things like logging in, adding links, video and so on are detailed here. Go there for AMT wiki specific answers.