From Ace Monster Toys Wiki
To Request a Computer for any Ace tool
The following information will be required to setup an machine:
- Name of the software it will run. ex: LaserCut 3.1
- Link to the the software it will run. - Either a link to the internet site for it, or the software on the network somewhere.
- Any other specifics it may need. ex: 7 USB ports available, etc.
- Any preference or other notes. ex: Software can run windows on Windows XP and Windows 7, but I would like it on XP.
- Steward sends information for the request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Someone with Networking will create an asana project for this system.
- Someone with Networking will then check the specifics of the software and and attempt to locate a machine that will work.
- Someone with Networking will let you know if that they are working on getting you a system up and running, or that they have further questions or problems.
- Someone with Networking will let you know when the machine is fully setup and ready for use.
Please note that is we don't have people on a networking team that it might be awhile before you get action. It will go to folks who care via the slack channel.