This covers things like color, tag lines, typography and all that other stuff that gets to a consistent representation of the AMT brand and identity.
Content currently under development
As of September 2017, the organization should be referred to as "Ace Monster Toys Makerspace" in any externally-facing materials (e.g., outreach documents, meetup events, marketing activities). As "makerspace" becomes a commonly understood term associated with the set of activities that AMT provides, it is in the organization's best interest to clearly promote its association with the term. To encourage clear branding of the makerspace as such, any flyers and emails should include the term "makerspace". AMT partners (e.g., Department of Spontaneous Combustion) should be encouraged to use "Ace Monster Toys Makerspace" in any of its publicly-facing materials as well.
Abbreviation of "AMT"
"AMT" can be used as an acceptable abbreviation for Ace Monster Toys Makerspace in:
1) Any internal documents where all potential readers are familar with the organization
2) The body of any public outreach documents after the introduction of the full organization name - Ace Monster Toys Makerspace. Best practice in this regard is to include this abbreviation in parentheses directly after reference to the organization
example: Ace Monster Toys Makerspace (AMT) will be hosting a "DIY Burning Man emergency kit" workshop on Tuesday, July 27th. This workshop will be lead by AMT veteran Bur Ningman, who also has a perfect attendence record at the Playa for 2 decades running.
Below is the color pallet used for expressing the AMT identity. When at all possibible please use these core colors when creating graphics for that represent AMT. That doesn't mean don't add color or photography... please do... just not to the logo. See below.
Dark yellow = 203,124,23 | cb7c17
Bright yellow = 248,148,28 | f8941c
Red = 201,30,36 | c91e24
Dark grey = 129,130,134 | 818286
Light grey = 167, 138,172 | a7a8ac
Black = 0,0,0 | 000000 | 30,30,30,100
Go here for everything you ever wanted to know about the logo: http://wiki.acemonstertoys.org/Logo
All logo assets in PDF Format can be found here
Museo is an open source open typeface that can be found through googling. Also available on wiki.
Make - Teach - Hack - Create - Build - Learn - Rule the World
- Full width banner images are 1280 × 350
- Hero images for blog posts 600 x 300 to 400 px
- 2:1 Ratio in either 440 x 220 px or 600 x 300 px is the preferred image size for twitter and facebook.