Board Nov 2018
Add your topics here. Please provided links to any materials or documents needed so that participants can prepare:
Format: Topic description - Is vote needed? - Presenter - Time in minutes - (links)
- Motion: Ratify Budget - Vote needed - TBD - 15 min.
- POI: Summary Report on Membership Recruitment Goals - No vote needed - Crafty - 10 min.
- Motion: Request to amend board/officer communications agreement - vote needed - Crafty - 5 min.
Rob Froetscher (Chair)
The monthly meeting of the AMT Board convened on October 29, 2018 at 7:13pm in 214.
Minutes from the October meeting were neither presented nor approved pending adoption of the new meeting format. Going forward, meetings will begin with approval of prior minutes by the Board.
1. Ratify Budget - Vote needed - TBD - 15 min. Treasurer presented report on 2018-2019 budget. The report was received and made available online (link).
The Chair moves to ratify the budget. 4 ayes. Motion approving 2018-109 budget is sustained.
2. POI: Summary Report on Membership Recruitment Goals - No vote needed - Crafty - 10 min.
Executive Director presented report on membership recruitment goals. The summary report was received and made available online (link).
3. Motion: Request to amend board/officer communications agreement - Vote needed - Crafty - 5 min.
Executive Director moves to amend communications agreement with officers to make sure that future requests from the Board are organized and cohesive. The Board debates the proposed agreement (link).
Chris Constantine motions to amend that “delivery of a report is negotiated by the officer based on urgency and availability” and that “it is at the officer’s discretion to determine if a data request has been made.”
The Chair motions to approve amended agreement. 4 ayes. Motion sustained.
Board agrees to meet next on December 10th at 7PM.
The Chair moves to adjourn. Patrick Davies seconds. Meeting adjourned at 8:37 PM.