05/2018 Board Meeting Minutes
Add your topics here. Please provided links to any materials or documents needed so that participants can prepare:
Format: Topic description - Is vote needed? - Presenter - Time in minutes - (links)
- Officer/Org work time - Is vote needed? No - Officers - 15 min.
- time designated for org tasks that increase board involvement in org functions and visibility in community
- President's Stipend - Is vote needed? Yes - Group - 10 min.
- Continue or discontinue additional stipend ($1440 per month = extra time) for president though June 30, 2017 (this was out 3 month planned check in)
- Bad Apples - Is vote needed? No - Rachel - 10 min.
- Discuss how members new and old are supposed to know who is banned. Do we need a bad apples page? If so should it be login or public? What orgs should we share the list with?
- Add TOU to the membership agreement- Is vote needed? No - Rachel - 10 min. - TOU
- Add all or part of the TOU to the membership agreement. At the very least an arbitration clause.
- 2018-19 Goals No? - Group
- continuation of the goals discussion
The Board of AMT convened on May 7, 2018 at 7:45 pm in the new AMT space.
Officer/Org work time - 'Is vote needed? No '- Officers - 15 min.
President's Stipend - Is vote needed? Yes - Group - 10 min.
RS presents 90 day check in on additional stipend for extra day of work per month.
NS moves to approve continued funding of $1440 per month until end of year for one extra day of work per week. PG seconds. 4 ayes. Motion passes.
Bad Apples - Is vote needed? No - Rachel - 10 min.
All present discuss possibility of creating public banned list on the website.
Add TOU to the membership agreement- Is vote needed? No - Rachel - 10 min - TOU
RS presents on results of annual Use/Love Survey. Board continues discussion on goals.
Board agrees to meet next on June 11th at 7PM. NS moves to adjourn. PG seconds. Meeting adjourned at 8:36 PM.