05/2018 Board Meeting Minutes

From Ace Monster Toys Wiki
(Redirected from Board May 2018)

Add your topics here. Please provided links to any materials or documents needed so that participants can prepare:

Format: Topic description - Is vote needed? - Presenter - Time in minutes - (links)​

  1. Officer/Org work time - Is vote needed? No - Officers - 15 min.
    • time designated for org tasks that increase board involvement in org functions and visibility in community
  2. President's Stipend - Is vote needed? Yes - Group - 10 min.
    • Continue or discontinue additional stipend ($1440 per month = extra time) for president though June 30, 2017 (this was out 3 month planned check in)
  3. Bad Apples - Is vote needed? No - Rachel - 10 min.
    • Discuss how members new and old are supposed to know who is banned. Do we need a bad apples page? If so should it be login or public? What orgs should we share the list with?
  4. Add TOU to the membership agreement- Is vote needed? No - Rachel - 10 min. - TOU
    • Add all or part of the TOU to the membership agreement. At the very least an arbitration clause. 
  5. 2018-19 Goals No? - Group
    • continuation of the goals discussion

Attendance

Attending

Chris Constantine
Nicole Scherm
Pierre Grandin
Rob Froetscher

Rachel Sadd

Quorum present

Not Attending

Chris O’Sullivan

Taking Notes

Holly Mendenhall

Notes

The Board of AMT convened on May 7, 2018 at 7:45 pm in the new AMT space.

Officer/Org work time - 'Is vote needed? No '- Officers - 15 min.

Tabled

President's Stipend - Is vote needed? Yes - Group - 10 min.

RS presents 90 day check in on additional stipend for extra day of work per month. 

NS moves to approve continued funding of $1440 per month until end of year for one extra day of work per week.  PG seconds.  4 ayes.  Motion passes.  

Bad Apples - Is vote needed? No - Rachel - 10 min.

All present discuss possibility of creating public banned list on the website.  

Add TOU to the membership agreement- Is vote needed? No - Rachel - 10 min - TOU

RS presents on problems of chargebacks and encourages future exploration of amending the Terms of Use.

2018-19 Goals

RS presents on results of annual Use/Love Survey. Board continues discussion on goals.

Board agrees to meet next on June 11th at 7PM. NS moves to adjourn. PG seconds. Meeting adjourned at 8:36 PM.