AMT Store Management
From Ace Monster Toys Wiki
The AMT store sells membership and goods.
We use WooCommerce with a series of extensions on a WordPress site including:
- Membership - Does what you think it does
- Subscriptions - Allow for subscription
- Stripe Payment Gateway - take the monies
- Follow-Up (email plugin) - all the emails ever both automated and manual
- Smart Coupons (gift certificates, etc.) - makes our freebies and gift certificates
- WooCommerce PDF Invoices - makes our packing slips
- WooCommerce Name Your Price - Allows us to have a donation product where the user chooses the price
There is copious documentation on line on Woocommerce and the extensions we use.
Taxes and such
- We have to collect sales tax on any goods we sell.
- Make sure to check the local sales tax option
- Not charging tax means that AMT must pay the 9.25% out of pocket... often our profit margin is less than that.
- The online store tracks our inventory.
- Cash sales will have to be tracked manually in the store.
- How to Add a Product
Memerships vs Products