Budgets are living things. Updates are posted here.
How the 2018-2019 Fiscal Year Budget is created
Ideally comprised of 2 Directors, 2 Officers, 2 Stewards, and 2 Members.
Dates and sign up
There are 3 working dates and player slots. Ideally, each player would be able to play all three games. Alternates are possible though.
| Game One: Speculation
Saturday, October 6th - 10 am - 1pm
| Game Two: Core Ops
Sunday, October 7th- Noon to 4pm
| Game Three: Devils and Details|
Sunday, October 14th - Noon to 4pm
|Player 1||Shaun Farley||Colm||Steven Sheffield|
|Player 2||Sarah Doggett||Steven Sheffield||Victor Lane|
|Player 3||Ankeet||Jack K||Ankeet|
|Player 4||Darcy||Sarah Doggett||Shaun Farley|
|Player 8||Crafty Rachel||Crafty Rachel||Crafty Rachel|
Player's Kit: Limited Resources® The Game
Draft! Links not ready yet!
This is the short list of resources referenced in this player's guide. It is highly recommended that you read the player's guide for context on how these resources are used.
- Game Play Mechanics
- AMT Mission, Vision and Values
- 2018-2019 Annual Goals
- Chart of Accounts
- Recent Financial Infographics: Mid-Year Budget Update | What your Dues cover | Anatomy of a Monthly Report
- Survey Results (coming from last Use Love Survey)
- Expense reporting overview (link to Wiki page)
- Purchasing Information Wiki pages: Steward Purchasing | Tool and Equipment Acquisition Policy
- Link to PITA/Benefit Calculator
- Familiarize yourself with logical fallacies