These are the five actionable measurable goals for the 2016-17 FY as selected by the board and influenced by the membership.
Goal: 25% women by June 2018
Goal: We will reach out to diverse groups 6 times over the next year.
- Reach out consists of going to their events as representatives of AMT.
- Contacting to leaders about mutual support
- Offering beneficial internship/membership
- Invite outside group
Goal: Be fully staffed
- Tell one positive leadership story a month
- Celebrate one leader a month - with specifics about contribution
- Post a job opening on the door/in space per month.
- Changing signage in the space - see LED signs
- Recruitment effort for a Fundraising Coordinator focusing outside the org
- Reward leaders
- Slack statistics
- Weekly meeting attendance
- Vote participation
- Door logs (door closers)
- Blog entries
- Do 3x med-large social events
- Redo member meeting format
- 1 Group Build
- 6 Build along events a year (every other month)
- Auto charge cards for AMT Bills by August 31st
- Eye-fi like cameras in the space for users
- Instagram (check out that)
- Press - This (education) - tentative ( research)
- Process Mapping - Map 1 process per month and analysis for efficiency (officers)
- Standard template for tool documentation - Templates for documentation types
- Document 3 things a month
- Revisit 3 Wiki pages a month
- Define desired documentation TAP and process by 3 month